The guild in Destiny Online is called Tribe, an association of players for more in-game and social interaction.
Join a Tribe
1) Character Level 10 or higher.
2) Not in any tribe. (Once you quit your tribe, you will have to wait for 24 hours before joining another.)
1) Talk to Tribe Manager in Golden Plume City and choose “Apply to join a tribe “.
2) Select what tribe you wish to join in the Tribe list and click Apple.
3) The Tribe Manager will tell to wait for the reply of the Tribe Leader.
4) Once you application is granted, you will officially become a member of that tribe.
Set up a Tribe
1) Character Level 40 or higher
2) Courage Badge (dropped by Great Joss)
3) 100,000 Silver (in-game money)
4) Not in any tribe or applying to join any one.
Talk to the Tribal Manager in Golden Plume City, and you will see the following options:
[Back to Tribal Camp] (Visible only when you join a tribe)
[Apply to join a tribe] (Visible only when you are not in any tribe)
[Set up a tribe] (Visible only when you are not in any tribe)
[Leave] (End the dialog)
Click [Set up a tribe], and you will be asked to hand in a Courage Badge and 100,000 Silver. And then please click “Choose a Tribe Deity”. There are two options: Aggressive God of Fire and Benevolent God of Water.
Once you decide the Tribe Deity, please enter your tribe name in a pop-up input box and click OK to confirm
Every tribe can have 1 Leader, 1 Deputy Leader, 5 Presbyters, 16 Elites and 32 Warriors. The rest are ordinary Members. The number of Member depends on the Tribe Level, 60 for the Level 1 tribe and 200 for a Level 5 one.
The tribal positions include Leader, Deputy Leader, Presbyter, Elite, Warrior and Member Leader: The creator of the tribe who holds all the power.
Deputy Leader: Second only to Leader, assisting in the tribe operation.
Presbyter: In charge of personnel. The five presbyters must come from five different class.
Elite: Elite squad of the tribe.
Warrior: Pioneer squad of the tribe.
Member: advocators of the tribe, bottom of the pyramid.
Leader, Deputy Leader and Presbyter hold the power of appointment.
Leader: Appoints Deputy Leader, Presbyters, Elites and Warriors.
Deputy Leader: Appoints Presbyters, Elites and Warriors.
Presbyter: Appoints Presbyters, Elites, Warriors.
Leader, Deputy Leader and Presbyters have the power of recruitment.
1）Leader, Deputy Leader and Presbyters can check the Applicant list in the Tribe panel.
2）Once a player applies to join the tribe, his or her name will be put on the Applicant list. Leader, Deputy Leader or Presbyters can right click his or her name and choose “Agree” or “Refuse” in the drop-down menu.
3）Players who have the power of recruitment can also recruit a member by right clicking on a player’s icon and choosing “Invite to the tribe.” If that player is already in a tribe, the system will prompt “The player has already joined a tribe.” If the player meets the requirement to join a tribe, he or she will receive a message
“XXX invites you to join XXX(Tribe Name). Would you like to accept that?”
[OK.] To join the tribe instantly.
[Cancel] To close the dialog box.
The invitation can also be sent out via the Chatting window and the Friend list by right clicking a players’ name and choose “Invite to the tribe”.
Leader and Deputy Leader have the power of banishment.
Leader: Banishes all the tribe members including Deputy Leader.
Deputy Leader: Banishes all the tribe members except Leader.
Despite their online status, the members can be banished instantly.
The system will prompt “Are you sure to banish XX from the tribe?”
[Yes.] To officially banish the player.
[Cancel.] To close the dialog box.
If the banished player is offline, he or she will receive a system message next time online.
“You were banished from XXX.”
All tribe members can choose to quit the tribe.
Click [Quit] in the Tribe interface.
You can re-join a tribe but the Contribution you made before will be cleared to 0.
Leader and Deputy Leader can edit the Bulletin.
Talk to Tribal Masterchief in Tribal Camp and choose “Bulletin and History”. Input what you want to say in the edit panel and then click Edit to confirm. Click “Clear” to delete all the words in the Bulletin.
There are seven kinds of Tribal Quests for all the tribe members:
1. Emergency Rescue: Take a Recovery Remedy to the NPC in a specific map.
2. Visitor Escort: Escort an NPC to a specific map.
3. Tribal Keepsake: Go to a specific map, find the Tribal Keepsake in the treasure chest and destroy it.
4. Family Visit: Talk to the NPC in a specific map.
5: Autarky: Collect 10 Life Skill materials “XXX” dropped by monsters
6. Punishing Evil: Kill a specific monster in a certain map.
7. Resource Plunder: Attack the totem of other tribes in order to plunder the Holy Wood.